Subject: Illuminated Eyepiece Wanted

Posted on: July 27 2009 @ 01:05 pm
By: nspace01

Content:

Anybody have a illuminated retical eyepiece they want to sell? Eek!

Replies:

Re: Illuminated Eyepiece Wanted

Posted on: August 10 2009 @ 01:16 pm
By: dgrosvold

Content:

Leonard - are you still looking for one of these? If so, let me know. I have an older 8 x 50 finder scope off my Ultima 8 that has an illuminated reticle you might be able to make use of. Let me know and I'll bring it with me on Friday to the Nature Center.

Posted on: August 10 2009 @ 02:43 pm

Content:

Is it a 1 1/4 standard eyepiece?

If not, I can't use it.................

I want one for two purposes:

To use in my SCT for "Drift Alinement".

To use with my 100mm Celestron Widefield mounted on my new Dob as a Large Finder.........to aid in finding DSOs.

Posted on: August 10 2009 @ 04:34 pm

Content:

It's an 1-1/4" eyepiece, but ti's kinda weird in the way it is set up. I'll bring it and let you look at it.

Posted on: August 13 2009 @ 02:56 am
By: bobmoody

Content:

We have an illuminated eyepiece in the inventory list. Matter of fact, I think we may have two. I have one of them that I've been using as a guider for my astrophotos, but I'll gladly let you use it, Leonard. I'll get it to you as soon as we can get together. I actually have one of my own that came with the stuff I got when I bought Jim Starbird's telescope and accessories. Kepler chewed up the wires but I'm trying to re-assemble it. I need to get another one with the batteries in it anyway someday. They aren't too expensive, and when you need one, they are almost worth their weight in gold.

Later
Bob

Posted on: August 14 2009 @ 12:00 am

Content:

I saw one when we inventoried the other day..................I'll try it out...I will probably order the meade wireless illuminated 12mm eyepiece.

Posted on: August 15 2009 @ 04:41 am

Content:

At the star Party tonight, I "tried" the illuminated eyepiece............It is only about 1" in diameter, and will not work with my scope... Cry .....

I'll get it back to you the next time I see you................

Posted on: August 15 2009 @ 09:32 am

Content:

OK - No problem. Sorry it didn't work out.

Posted on: November 07 2010 @ 01:45 pm
By: Grant

Content:

I have a TELE VUE 12mm NAGLER, TYPE2 is what it says on the side there. It's nice and was my step-dad's, I'm not sure if it's the piece you might need though. I don't know what else it could be powered for, he was an electrical engineer so it's done nicely. He was also a very active member in a lot of the Oklahoma star parties. If you want to take a look we can arrange it.

AOAS.ORG - Forum
http://www.aoas.org/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=1957