Subject: Rosette Nebula

Posted on: November 27 2012 @ 06:37 am
By: Pablo+Rosell

Content:

Hi guys,
Here is a try for the Rosette nebula in Hα and O-III. As usual the green channel is a mix of both.
Hope you like it,
Pablo

Replies:

Re: Rosette Nebula

Posted on: November 29 2012 @ 03:00 pm
By: nspace01

Content:

WOW!!! What a Picture!!! Such detail!!!

Posted on: November 30 2012 @ 07:04 am
By: Pablo+Rosell

Content:

Thank you, Leonard!
I'm still working on getting better contrast and more "dramatic" color. I'll post later this week the results.

Posted on: November 30 2012 @ 05:43 pm
By: dgrosvold

Content:

Pablo, this is a really nice image. I can't wait to see what you come up with after you get better contrast and "dramatic" color. Very, very nice.
Thanks for posting this.

Posted on: December 03 2012 @ 07:09 pm
By: tricks46

Content:

Pablo. Your images are pleasing to the eye. Can you post equipment, time of exp and such? Also is there a reason you go for the filter selection over say red blue green with Ha? I beleive the imager has the complete right to choose his preference but was just wondering because of the exposure times needed with the ones used in this image compaired to other. I understand that the chip used has a great deal to do with exposure times of each filter. Does this time change using the Ha O-III? I changed to the 2nd gen of Don Goldman rgb & Ha for a more equal exposure time and the fact the focuse is hardly different switching between all 4. Well I'm rambling - Great work!
Mike H.

AOAS.ORG - Forum
http://www.aoas.org/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=2693