Subject: An Old Friend

Posted on: July 18 2020 @ 07:54 pm
By: LME

Content:

Hey y'all,
It's been a very long time since I've visited here, over ten years I think? Thought I would chime in and say hello to my old forum friends like Bob, Leonard, Dave and the rest of the crew if they're still around?
I kind of lost interest in the night sky for various reasons that just kept me from looking up like I used to back then. Moving from Bella Vista bortle 4 skies back in the day to ugly grey Bentonville almost bortle 6 skies where I live now, didn't help either.

Hope to hear from some the regulars and who knows, maybe sometime in the near future, I'll post some new images taken with my new gear.

Clear skies!
Larry

Replies:

Re: An Old Friend

Posted on: July 21 2020 @ 11:45 am
By: bobmoody

Content:

Hey, Larry! How's it going with this covid thing? I'm planning to spend this weekend viewing Jupiter, Saturn, the crescent moon and whatever else I haven't seen in several years now. Our neighbors have three small kids and I'm hoping they come over to see the King and Queen of our solar system. Start a photo gallery in the Gallery section if you haven't already. Give us a picture of your equipment, too.

Re: An Old Friend

Posted on: September 08 2020 @ 09:45 pm
By: LME

Content:

Hi Bob!
Good to read that you're still here... I'll post some images of my new gear and DSO's taken with it.

AOAS.ORG - Forum
http://www.aoas.org/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=2883