Login
New User

Welcome to AOAS.ORG
Friday, March 29 2024 @ 04:16 am EDT

Forum Index > Observing > Deep Sky New Topic Post Reply
 Will it ever end !!
 |  Printable Version
remhill2003
 Sunday, June 24 2007 @ 01:41 pm EDT (Read 2598 times)  
Forum Junior
Junior

Will it ever end,the cloudy skies,that is.I don't know about everyone else,but I for one am getting sick & tired of the terrible weather.I know someone out there is responsible for all the bad skies(bought some knew equipment or something,hey,Dave,you just ordered something,right?)I have not had my scope out in what seems like 2 months,everything is ready tho,all we need is some decent skies,anyway,had to blow off some steam & frustration,be kinda nice to know I'm not the only one tho.Y'all have a good day & I hope the clear skies return soon

Rick

Rick

Profile Email Website
dgrosvold
 Sunday, June 24 2007 @ 01:56 pm EDT  
Forum Admin
Admin

Yeah - I just got that new Stellarvue Finder on Thursday. I've not had a chance to break it in yet. It ALWAYS happens this way. I guess it's MY fault. Cry

I've been watching the weather with two eyes - one toward the sky for some observing time, and one for a few days' window to get my hay cut. I've got 20 acres of hay that I wanted to get cut three weeks ago - looks like I'll never get it done at this rate. AND the weathermen are claiming we're running a rainfall deficit.HUH? Oh well, like you I've just got to hang in there.

BTW - I'll be posting a brief review for that finder in the Telescopes and Accessories forum.

Dave - Morrow, AR

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.04 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:16 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

User Functions

Lost your password?

What's New

STORIES

No new stories

COMMENTS last 2 days

No new comments

LINKS last 2 weeks

No recent new links

Want It ALL?

Become a card-carrying member of AOAS. Paying dues gives you several advantages over other registered users, including a subscription to the club newsletter, an AOAS.ORG e-mail address, use of club materials, including books and telescopes, and access to the Coleman Observatory facilities. On top of all that, you also qualify for a 20% discount on all books at any Books-A-Million location.

To get your membership application, click here.