Login
New User

Welcome to AOAS.ORG
Friday, March 29 2024 @ 11:22 am EDT

Forum Index > General > Club News New Topic Post Reply
 Member Participation
 |  Printable Version
bobmoody
 Saturday, September 06 2003 @ 01:34 pm EDT (Read 3292 times)  
Forum Sage
Sage

At our MARS 2003 event at the Art Center on August 23rd, I became sick enough that I couldn't stand from getting overheated. I want to thank each and every person who stepped up to the plate to pinch hit for me while I was down. From Bill and Rosemary Blasingame who tended to my immediate needs with water, ice and encouragement, to Cathy Goodwin, Suzie Burgett, and Larry McCarty who manned and operated the t-shirt table under the gazebo. And also to Frank Cullum, Dr Larson, the Pearson Family, Jeff Treshnell, Kenny Dickerson, Dale Hall, Roberta Parks and everyone else who had anything to do with assisting the public in seeing Mars after the clouds broke at around 11:30.
I CONGRATULATE YOU ALL ON A JOB WELL DONE!!!

Bob Moody

Profile Email
R Parks
 Saturday, September 13 2003 @ 01:02 am EDT  
Forum Regular
Regular

Smile I had a great time! I have never been a part of a big public event like that. It was a lot of fun, but I was exhausted when I got home! My feet hurt for a week Exclaimation I hope that we can do something like it again soon!

R Parks Alma, AR USA

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.07 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:22 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

User Functions

Lost your password?

What's New

STORIES

No new stories

COMMENTS last 2 days

No new comments

LINKS last 2 weeks

No recent new links

Want It ALL?

Become a card-carrying member of AOAS. Paying dues gives you several advantages over other registered users, including a subscription to the club newsletter, an AOAS.ORG e-mail address, use of club materials, including books and telescopes, and access to the Coleman Observatory facilities. On top of all that, you also qualify for a 20% discount on all books at any Books-A-Million location.

To get your membership application, click here.