Login
New User

Welcome to AOAS.ORG
Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 07:37 am EDT

Forum Index > Classified Ads > For Sale New Topic Post Reply
 Various Eyepieces I believe (Please take a look)
 |  Printable Version
Grant
 Saturday, November 06 2010 @ 04:01 pm EDT (Read 3136 times)  
Forum Newbie

Hello everyone, my name is Grant and my mother (Sherry) had posted recently on the forum about some astronomy equipment she was selling after my step dad just passed away, I thought I might be able to more clearly list some of these eyepieces and such and if anyone is interested you can reply here or give me a call at 940-391-5706 and we can set up sometime to meet and you can check them out for yourself. I have looked up the new value to the few pieces I could find but I didn’t want to list a used value for them as I’m not quite sure what they might be worth to you. Prices are negotiable as long as it seems fair enough.

-The one that seems the most heavy duty and nice is a TELE VUE 12mm NAGLER, TYPE 2 and is a very solid eyepiece.
-We have a small TELE VUE 13mm PLoSSL Made in Japan and looks in good condition, bout an inch in length?
- A little bigger TELE VUE 21mm PLoSSL
-An Edmund Scientific Co., RKE 28mm
-CELESTRON 28mm ERFLE 1 ¼ Fully coated, It’s black and then silver and has plastic covers over each end so has been well kept.
-UNIVERSITY 2.8x KLEE BARLOW multi coated
-Little 12mm Pl 20x, not worth much so probably just throw it in with the others if you want.
-We found what we believe to be an eyepiece as well…however I see no markings. It’s an elbow kind of bend but unsure as to what it is.
-last a CELESTRON 90* Erect Image Diagonal 1-1/4” Model #94108 however it seems my step dad has screwed it into a little bigger lens on the end, however original eyepiece is obviously still intact and able to be taken off.

Let me know guys

Profile Email
bobmoody
 Monday, November 08 2010 @ 07:51 am EST  
Forum Sage
Sage

Hello,

I'd be willing to help you find the right price to sell your eyepieces and such. I've been slow working directly with other members for a while, but I think I can help you out and get you the best prices you can expect for the equipment you have. You might want to go on to the Astronomics.com website and sign-up as a member of their CLOUDY NIGHTS classifieds, just for astronomers both buying and selling. there is also Astromart, but you pay a ONE_TIME fee and then it works similarly to the Cloudy Nights site.. This one costs NOTHING and I recommend doing this now as it will quickly give ideas for what you should expect from sale the equipment. I use both frequently.

Do you have a digital camera or phone to take pics for using in the ads you will want to list. I'd be very happy to help in any way I can.

Thanks
Bob

Bob Moody

Profile Email
Grant
 Monday, November 08 2010 @ 11:40 pm EST  
Forum Newbie

Yes, I can get a hold of a camera. I was hoping someone on this site might be interested, but what you suggest might be fine.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.06 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:37 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

User Functions

Lost your password?

What's New

STORIES

No new stories

COMMENTS last 2 days

No new comments

LINKS last 2 weeks

No recent new links

Want It ALL?

Become a card-carrying member of AOAS. Paying dues gives you several advantages over other registered users, including a subscription to the club newsletter, an AOAS.ORG e-mail address, use of club materials, including books and telescopes, and access to the Coleman Observatory facilities. On top of all that, you also qualify for a 20% discount on all books at any Books-A-Million location.

To get your membership application, click here.