Login
New User

Welcome to AOAS.ORG
Tuesday, April 16 2024 @ 06:07 am EDT

Forum Index > Classified Ads > For Sale New Topic Post Reply
 Years of Work
 |  Printable Version
tricks46
 Monday, April 09 2012 @ 04:35 pm EDT (Read 2110 times)  
Forum Sage
Sage

Hello. I find it time to get rid of some of my equipment. I am listing a TV127is Refractor which is absolutly in premium shape. It just returned from the factory where the optics were laser set. It is as new and never was removed from the observatory. It comes with the FR and FL fielder and rings for mounting. The price is not going to be posted and all talk will be in private. If interested please contact me by email at "tricks46@aol.com"

There will much more listed in the future as I have much aquired in the last 20 years or more. For your info it is a 5" F5.2 in perfect condiction but price will not be discussed online. I think that most have seen my images and hope you trust me.
Mike H.

Profile Email Website
tricks46
 Monday, April 09 2012 @ 05:12 pm EDT  
Forum Sage
Sage

Hello. Well I guess that I will go ahead and post the other scope I will get rid of. Man I really wanted this one. It was a dream of years!!. I received the scope and even bought a new Losmandy Titan mount to put it on. I swear to god I have never even taken a picture. What a lost dream. Anyway it was 16K new and once again I will not discuss price on line. I will guarenty it will be a good deal for a smart person that knows it when they see it. Same contact info. This scope is the Tak CCA 250P. If you want a true scope this will be a lifetime investment.
Mike

Profile Email Website
tricks46
 Monday, April 09 2012 @ 05:23 pm EDT  
Forum Sage
Sage

I will go ahead and list the two astro cameras I have. An SBIG ST2000 xm ccd camera and also an ST10 xmei ccd. Both work like new and it hurts my feelings to even post, but the cards are delt. Once again contact me at the email above for sale and discussed price. Once again nothing on line will do for my rights and yours.
Mike

Profile Email Website
tricks46
 Monday, April 09 2012 @ 05:29 pm EDT  
Forum Sage
Sage

I am going to tell you of the last scope I have at this time but don't wish to get rid of it at this time. It is a TV60is which fits my astro cameras and fits the Canon 7D DSLR I have. Man I need to hold on to something but we will see. If I let this go I will post here for all to see. You know I hope someone around this area can aquire these units. They are my family nothing less.
Mike

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.08 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:07 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

User Functions

Lost your password?

What's New

STORIES

No new stories

COMMENTS last 2 days

No new comments

LINKS last 2 weeks

No recent new links

Want It ALL?

Become a card-carrying member of AOAS. Paying dues gives you several advantages over other registered users, including a subscription to the club newsletter, an AOAS.ORG e-mail address, use of club materials, including books and telescopes, and access to the Coleman Observatory facilities. On top of all that, you also qualify for a 20% discount on all books at any Books-A-Million location.

To get your membership application, click here.