Login
New User

Welcome to AOAS.ORG
Monday, March 18 2024 @ 10:17 pm EDT

Forum Index > General > Off-Topic New Topic Post Reply
 An Old Friend
 |  Printable Version
LME
 Saturday, July 18 2020 @ 07:54 pm EDT (Read 10766 times)  
Forum Sage
Sage

Hey y'all,
It's been a very long time since I've visited here, over ten years I think? Thought I would chime in and say hello to my old forum friends like Bob, Leonard, Dave and the rest of the crew if they're still around?
I kind of lost interest in the night sky for various reasons that just kept me from looking up like I used to back then. Moving from Bella Vista bortle 4 skies back in the day to ugly grey Bentonville almost bortle 6 skies where I live now, didn't help either.

Hope to hear from some the regulars and who knows, maybe sometime in the near future, I'll post some new images taken with my new gear.

Clear skies!
Larry

Clear Skies-Larry

Profile Email Website
bobmoody
 Tuesday, July 21 2020 @ 11:45 am EDT  
Forum Sage
Sage

Hey, Larry! How's it going with this covid thing? I'm planning to spend this weekend viewing Jupiter, Saturn, the crescent moon and whatever else I haven't seen in several years now. Our neighbors have three small kids and I'm hoping they come over to see the King and Queen of our solar system. Start a photo gallery in the Gallery section if you haven't already. Give us a picture of your equipment, too.

Bob Moody

Profile Email
LME
 Tuesday, September 08 2020 @ 09:45 pm EDT  
Forum Sage
Sage

Hi Bob!
Good to read that you're still here... I'll post some images of my new gear and DSO's taken with it.

Clear Skies-Larry

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.04 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:17 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

User Functions

Lost your password?

What's New

STORIES

No new stories

COMMENTS last 2 days

No new comments

LINKS last 2 weeks

No recent new links

Want It ALL?

Become a card-carrying member of AOAS. Paying dues gives you several advantages over other registered users, including a subscription to the club newsletter, an AOAS.ORG e-mail address, use of club materials, including books and telescopes, and access to the Coleman Observatory facilities. On top of all that, you also qualify for a 20% discount on all books at any Books-A-Million location.

To get your membership application, click here.